My Shop at Zibbet

Monday, April 30, 2012

Z End

Mission accomplished. Today is April 30th, the last day of April and the final day of A to Z blogging. We made it. Let's have a big, collective pat on the back. To all the new bloggers I have met on this trip, Thank you for the many hours of happy blog reading. I learned so much this month and had a good time doing it. Thanks. So I do indeed have a Z post, but 1st there is the matter of announcing the winner of the giveaway I blogged about on G day.  Through random.org, The winning # was 2, but I am having trouble saving the widget on my blog showing that. 
Anyhow,  Looks like the winner of the beading book is commenter # 2, who just happens to be JoJo.  Congrats and enjoy.

Today's letter is Z and I want to tell you about Zibbett.  Most people have heard of Etsy which is the Grand Daddy of buying and selling handmade on line, but not too many people have heard of Zibbet, which is a younger, up and coming version of Etsy. There are many reasons to buy handmade, one being that you are supporting the livelihood of a single crafter, who makes stuff with love and care instead of lining the pockets of some sweat shop owning corporation. Another excellent reason to buy handmade is the fact that you can get some truly unique one of a kind gifts by shopping handmade.

Two of our fellow A to Z bloggers not only write extremely interesting blogs, but they are the owners of truly awsome Zibbet shops full of their gorgeous handmade creations. Sandra is the blogger behind A Writer Weaves a Tale  http://sandrasfiberworks.blogspot.com/ , and her blog has made me laugh, has made me cry, but always leaves me thinking about being a better mother and a better daughter. She also owns a Zibbet shop which is chock full of beautiful handwoven items such as this lovely purple and lilac shoulder wrap.

Here is the link to Sandra's shop to see more http://www.zibbet.com/sfiberworks
Another A to Z blogger with an awesome blog and Zibbet Shop is Barbra from All About the Buttons.  She is one of those who can effortlessly blog about any subject and her posts are always refreshing and honest and can be found here. http://allaboutthebuttons.blogspot.com/ . Barbra's Zibbet Shop is an entire craft show in itself.  She is an avid crafter who can make just about anything. And make it well, too.  Some of my favorite items in her shop are the fabric covered tape measures and the upcycled CD clocks, such as this one which is baseball themed.

Here is the link to Barbra's shop to see more http://www.zibbet.com/AllAboutTheButtons

Finally, saving the shameless self promotion for last, and the very end of A to Z blogging, here is the link to my Zibbet shop. http://www.zibbet.com/abracadebra

OK, mission accomplished, my final post all about Zibbet for the final day of A to Z blogging.

TTYL and make it a good night,
Debbie

15 comments:

JoJo said...

Who me? I won? I really won? OMG!!! I am so STOKED! Thank you!!!! Wow I'm just all...wow! Speechless!

michelle said...

Congratulations Jojo! I'm sure you will enjoy endless hours of beading delight with the book!

Great Z-post, Debbie.
Congrats on reaching the finishing line of this crazy, 26-day, rollercoaster ride through the alphabet!
I'm so glad that I met you and will be popping in regularly to see what sparkling goodies you have in store!
Thanks for your support during the challenge!

wsbhark said...

Congrats, JoJo! Very cool!

Debbie,

I had not heard of Zibbet and now I'm going to take a look!

I can see why you featured those two shops. I love the wrap and the clock. Great post!

Kelly said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge! Whew, what a feat that was!!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great challenge to complete! I love this shoulder wrap. Congratulations to JoJo!!!

Additionsstyle said...

Congrats Debbie on finishing the a-z blogging challenge! I have enjoyed reading your blog posts all month long, and I am looking forward to your future posts.
Congrats to Jojo for winning the giveaway!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

michelle said...

Hey Debbie
Check out my A to Z Reflections post (I'm linking it to this comment). I've given you a shout out... actually 2X!

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on making it to Z end. It was a grand Challenge and we're glad you could be a part of it.


Lee
Wrote By Rote

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#anxiety do side effects ativan go away - buy lorazepam 2mg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.