My Shop at Zibbet

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A to Z Blogging. Letter E

So today, for the letter E, I am going to introduce you to one of my fave blogs.  The blog is called "Everyday Inspired" and can be found here:  http://additionsstyle.blogspot.com/ .  The blog's owner Valerie describes it as: A daily dialog of inspiration, creativity, business, and style. An opportunity to motivate each other on our personal journey of creative discoveries."

She always has something inspiring to show or tell and includes features such as Motivational Monday, DIY Friday, and Be Inspired.  I can't wait to read her new monthly series "Inspired Success Week", which will be starting April 16-20.

Along with great content, I also enjoy this blog for its pictures. She sure does have any eye for spotting all things beautiful, unique, creative, and sometimes even mind boggling.

Valerie has chosen the perfect name for her blog, as reading it daily leaves me feeling "Everyday Inspired".

TTYL and make it a great night,
Debbie








4 comments:

Sandra Tyler said...

Nicee tribute!

JoJo said...

Thanks for the link; she has a great blog!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love Valerie's blog too! So much inspiration for us there. She chooses the most fabulous photos to show!

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing your favorite blog. I agree with you.......it sure is inspiring!