My Shop at Zibbet

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A to Z Blogging Day 9 Letter I

OK, so you can call me lazy or you can even call me a cheater, but I didn't write my own post for day 9 of the A to Z Blogging challenge.   Today's letter is "I" and I could not have chosen a better word or written nearly half as eloquently about that word as the late, great Mr. John Lennon did. 



So there you have it. Short and sweet:  Day 9, Letter "I" and one of the greatest songs ever written.

TTYL and make it a great night,
Debbie

5 comments:

Amalie Berlin said...

It is a beautiful song and dream of a hopeful heart, no denying it.

H.T. said...

Dear Debbie... and YOu probably know about it,that John Lennon had the obsession about the figure '9'?
The nineth post,the'Day 9','Revolution Number Nine'...-he hated this figure.In numberology this is the 'end of a cycle'...end of everything.For Lennon meant the end of his life and he forecast it.If You follow the articles about his sudden,tragic death,factually it happened the 9th.There must be something in it.People should listen their'inner voices'.
Hugs-Halinka-

ShawnTe Pierce said...

Nothing lazy about it. Imagine is a great song! Today was a music theme for me on two of my blogs.:)

Sandra Tyler said...

We need to"cheat" occasionally as I too am getting a little tired! Good way to cheat!

Amy S. said...

A great song indeed!!!