My Shop at Zibbet

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's Been a While, But........

Hey there fellow Bloggers, Anyone still here at my lonely deserted blog? Anyhow, been on sort of an extended vacation. Realized that I am missing my blog, so I have plans to bring it back for the new year. In the mean time, could you please help me support handmade, which is something I am very passionate about?



Not to leave you without any eye candy, here is my latest creation, which can be found here


Thanks for visiting my blog, can't wait to start posting regularly once again in 2014, I really do miss blogging.

TTYL and make it a good night,

Debbie

7 comments:

Kathleen J. said...

Hey there fellow blogger. I am still here. Looking forward to the new year like you.

Thunder Rose said...

Beautiful necklace.

Additionsstyle said...

Lovely necklace. Glad your back, I look forward to reading all your future posts!
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Michelle Wallace said...

Hey Debbie, I was reading through some of my old A to Z posts and all your wonderful comments... hope you're well...
Have a wonderful and prosperous new year!
Writer In Transit

Anonymous said...

I read this post and some of your older posts. I hope to someday have posts as interesting as yours. I am now following you and thanks for following Knit Me Warm and Cozy

Anonymous said...

I love handmade too. Nice to see you back. Your necklace is lovely.

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Writing Tips
Effectively Human
Lots of Crochet Stitches


LissC said...

I haven't been blogging on a regular basis in over a year also. I'm also hoping 2014 will be better. Although were already half way thru the year… crossing fingers for the both of us for the last half of the year.. .I wish us both lots of wonderful stories and a little time to share them in our blogs :)