My Shop at Zibbet

Friday, April 27, 2012

What A Wonderful World

OK, today you get a lucky break from my usual A to Z rambling, thanks to my job.  Ten hours work yesterday, Twelve hours work today and Ten hours work tomorrow, means you get to watch this cool video I found on You Tube. And you are lucky, because otherwise I was going to blog about Willy Wonka and his inspirational but silly quotes ;)  I have always loved Louis Armstrong's What A Wonderful World and whoever did this video, did an excellent job with it. Enjoy.



TTYL and make it a good day,
Debbie

10 comments:

JoJo said...

I love this song but it makes me weep. I danced w/ my dad to it at a cousin's wedding years ago. I always think of that and it makes me cry. i miss my dad.

Amalie Berlin said...

Wonderful song. And coupled with a great many of those stunning images... gave me chills. Beautiful.

Sandra Tyler said...

we love willy wonka!

Petra said...

Beautiful song. I've always liked it. It's positive in a negative world because it's not all ugly. There is much beauty, fallen yes, but still beautiful - a reflection of His grace and beauty. :-)

michelle said...

I love this feel-good song... and I teach it to my school choir every year. Which reminds me that I haven't done so for this year...

Liz Powley said...

Isn't work annoying? it seems to get in the way of what we want to do all the time :D

I hope your work lets up. Too many long days fry your brain sooner or later.

This is a wonderful world. I hope you find time to relax in it soon.

Best wishes,
Liz

Julie Daines said...

I've always loved that song. And no one can sing it like Louis Armstrong. Thanks for the great video clip!

Kelly said...

Wonderful song and video, indeed. I'm sorry to hear about your busy work schedule, but I know just how that goes... Hope you still have a good weekend :)

Additionsstyle said...

I love Louis Armstrong and that song! Thanks for sharing the video. I hope you get a break soon, it sounds like you have been working a lot of hours.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a beautiful clip! This has always been one of my favorite all time songs and always will be. It brings a smile to my face everytime I hear it!!!